Preferred NDIS Provider in Werribee South
NDIS Services We Offer in Werribee
What is the National Disability Scheme?
NDIS & Disability Support Services in Werribee South
Why Choose Us as Your NDIS Service Provider in Werribee
- You have a disability caused by some impairment which is likely to be permanent.
- Your impairment must leave you disabled in areas such as communication, socialising, learning, working, self-care and other basic needs.
- You will need NDIS support throughout your life.
- You must fall between the ages of 7 and 65.
- You must be a citizen of Australia or a special visa holder.
- Assess your service agreement: Your service agreement contains information about your services and the terms and conditions you have agreed to with your provider. You can end this contract if you’re unhappy with the provider’s service or terms and conditions.
- End the contract: On the MyPlace portal, you can end your service agreement with your provider if unsatisfied with their assistance. On MyPlace, the NDIS portal for participants, you can review information about your service provider and end your contract. You can cancel your current service agreement through this portal.
- Apply for a new provider: You can easily find a new service provider after terminating your contract with your current one by looking through the NDIS service provider list.
- Medications for general use
- Treatment and services related to dentistry
- Hospital care and specialist services
- Rehabilitation and surgery
- Mental health clinical care
- Services related to palliative care, geriatrics, and psychogeriatrics.