Preferred NDIS Provider Hoppers Crossing
We at Platinum Health Assist are your preferred NDIS provider Hoppers Crossing, and we have a team of well-trained service providers who provide you with the ultimate care and help you require for your unique needs. With the help of our service providers’ assistance, you can be assured of a holistic and supportive atmosphere that helps you build upon your dreams and career goals and also establish a supporting network of friends. Our philosophy is to help you lead the most enriched life possible while maintaining meaningful relationships and helpful connections. Our compassionate and caring service providers have ample experience in this field, and we at Hopers Crossing understand that your needs need to be met with special care and patience.
We work hard to help you achieve your goals so that you don’t have to worry about anything. As and certified NDIS provider Hoppers Crossing, we recognise that your frustrations can be very hard sometimes, and thus, we make sure that we carefully advise you on the best service under the NDIS provisions. We want to help you recognise that there are multiple opportunities for you with endless possibilities, and we want you to have an equal chance at acquiring them.
NDIS Services We Offer in Hoppers Crossing
What is the National Disability Scheme?
There is a listing of all the states and territories that can apply for the NDIS, along with eligibility criteria for utilising the services. Through this Scheme, Australia’s booming economy is able to utilise the potential of every individual willing to contribute to its growth without being hampered by the burden of disability. As long as the disability is permanent and prevents people from performing even basic tasks independently, it provides solutions for most impairments.
NDIS & Disability Support Services Hoppers Crossing
Why Choose Us as Your NDIS Service Provider in Hoppers Crossing
- You have a permanent disability caused by some impairment.
- Because of your impairment, you must be unable to communicate, socialise, learn, work, care for yourself, and meet other basic needs.
- NDIS support will be necessary throughout your life.
- You must be between the ages of 7 and 65.
- You must be an Australian citizen or hold a special visa.
- Your service agreement contains all the information regarding your services with your service provider, and you can terminate this contract if you are not satisfied.
- The contract can be terminated by going to your MyPlace portal and ending it once you decide you are unsatisfied with your service provider.
- If your contract with your current provider has expired, you can easily find a new one by looking through the NDIS service provider list.
- Medications for general use
- Treatment and services related to dentistry
- Hospital care and specialist services
- Rehabilitation and surgery
- Mental health clinical care
- Services related to palliative care, geriatrics, and psychogeriatrics.