Tarneit's Preferred NDIS Provider
Platinum Health Assist is preferred NDIS provider Tarneit, as we have a team of highly trained experts who care for your needs and concerns and go above and beyond to ensure that you get the best services under the NDIS provisions. We take a personalised approach to meeting your unique needs and see to it that you enjoy a life of safety and security under our care. We are an organisation comprising compassionate and certified service providers who make it their goal to keep you as comfortable as possible and we are always available to address your concerns. As Tarneit’s most trusted NDIS providers, we also advise you on your options as per your issue so as to get the most out of the provisions under the NDIS Scheme.
NDIS Services We Offer in Tarneit
What is the National Disability Scheme?
NDIS & Disability Support Service Tarneit
Why Choose Us as Your NDIS Service Provider in Tarneit
- You have a permanent disability caused by some impairment.
- Because of your impairment, you must be unable to communicate, socialise, learn, work, care for yourself, and meet other basic needs.
- NDIS support will be necessary throughout your life.
- You must be between the ages of 7 and 65.
- You must be an Australian citizen or hold a special visa.
- Go through your service agreement: This agreement provides you with all the information regarding your services with your service provider, and if you are unhappy with the same, you can end this contract.
- End the Contract: Once you have decided that you are not happy with your service provider, you can easily terminate this contract by going to your MYPlace portal and ending the same.
- Apply for a new service provider: By looking through the NDIS service provider list, you can easily find a new provider after terminating your contract with your current one.
- Medications for general use
- Treatment and services related to dentistry
- Hospital care and specialist services
- Rehabilitation and surgery
- Mental health clinical care
- Services related to palliative care, geriatrics, and psychogeriatrics.